Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Big bold backgrounds full of colour......


Hello there,

It's been a while but I am back from the 'project' which I have finished and I will soon reveal what kind of project that was.........so please be patient......
I've finished playing with the new backgrounds of Chocolate Baroque and will show them now. They are so lovely and great for colouring which I've been doing.
The first one is the Big bold background 'Leafy Brocade'. I stamped the first card onto kraftpaper and coloured it with a borrowed large box of Prisma colours and I must say 'they are gorgeous' to colour with! Beautiful vibrant colours and they are so full of pigments. The colours really pop out over the white ink. I only added a Word from the Artistic Expressions because I did not want to cover up this background.  I've been colouring that for a few hours so that would be a waste mmmm?



The 2nd one with this one is stamped onto Basic Grey scrappaper in a lovely lime colour. Also coloured with the Prisma's. I've added only a very open butterfly from Memorybox which I've embossed with clear Utee. And the word 'Bliss' from the Artistic Affirmations. Those 2 word sheets are really my favorites! 




The 3rd card is made using the big bold background 'Wildflower', a lovely sweet floral pattern. Also stamped on the same Basic Grey paper and coloured with the Prisma's. Here I've added an acrylic tag and embellishment with a word from the Artistic Expressions. 



And the last one.......is stamped onto pink Basic Grey paper with a soft canvas print. And again coloured with the Prisma's to which I have to say goodbye.......I really hope I can buy them in the future......The little rose image is a new clear stamp from CB and called 'Wild Rose sprig'



Well, I hope I have inspired you to stamp and get your pencils out and colour!


Creative greet,



7 comments:

  1. They are all stunning. I never think to stamp in white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first is definitely my very favourite - I've never had a chance to see the Prismas & would be very interested to know how they compare with the Coloursoft & Polychromos pencils.Your use of colour is quite spectacular. I had to check to see if the second card was made using the same stamp - amazing how different the images look & I'm astonished by the effect of stamping upon the patterned paper. The last two illustrate your dynamic use of colour again & I particularly like the way you enhanced the final one using the smaller stamped image & that gorgeous ribbon slider.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Ich finde das alles großartig und bewundere es sehr.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow They are absolutely stunning.Great work.I love it a lot.
    Greetings
    Felicie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, I love the Wildflower background stamp and the lovely colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are all amazing and so beautiful. can see the time put into each of them. certainly inspired x thanks hun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!