Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 3 March 2013

Leafy Trails with a Wild Rose (by Shirley)

Hello Everyone,  I hope you are doing well.

I love to 'work' with background stamps, so I was thrilled to see the new Big & Bold Background stamps by Chocolate Baroque.   You can have a lot of fun with these beautiful background designs, the creative possibilities are endless.

For this card design I combined the beautiful flower from one of the new clear stamps, Wild Rose Sprig along with the Leafy Trails Background.


I stamped Leafy Trails onto designer paper.   I coloured both the Wild Rose Sprig and the Leafy Trails with my Prisma pencils.     I matted with Spellbinder die cuts, added ribbon & a leaf charm hanging out in my stash that just happened to be the same shape.

Please keep checking back here to see the beautiful designs created by my talented team members!

Thanks for your visit & have a great day!
Shirley

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley, I love it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lovely colours.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunder-wunderschön, Shirley

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you accentuated the purple petals by using a purple scalloped mat for the image - your pale warm inking of the circle's edges helps to draw the eye into the flower too. I particularly like your little leaf charm hanging just like that bottom leaf of your image. Absolutely beautiful with your soft colouring of those background leaves.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful, I just love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How stunning! It's just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helemaal geweldig wat zijn ze goed bruikbaar en mooi, wauw!

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!