Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Ornate scroll Easter Card (posted by Claire)

Good morning folks, here's my first sample with this months new stamps. I've used Ornate Scroll to create a border on this Easter card.


The background was created with various shades of distress inks in yellows and greens, spritzed with water and blotted. Ornate scroll is a clear stamp so its really easy to position it to create the border, I simply stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.

The focal image is from Easter Traditions, again stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with promarkers. I die cut the image and inked around with Bundled Sage distress ink. The sentiment is also from Easter Traditions.

Thanks for visiting today, make sure you keep popping in as my teamies have created some really beautiful projects with the new stamps again this month
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Easter card, I love the used of the scroll to make a longer border.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Claire. I also love the die (spellbinders?) you have used - please could you tell me which one it is; there are so many nowadays!

    many thanks & keep up the beautiful artwork,
    Liz M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way your white die-cut lacey edging stands out against the greens & the beautiful use of the Ornate Scroll to create the border - a beautiful companion to the cross.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant Easter card,I really must get my act together and make some myself. Thanks for the inspiration

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!