Pin It button on image hover

Friday 30 May 2014

A real Fairy tale !!! (by Maria)


Bijschrift toevoegen  
Aren't they wonderful? My husband's little twin nieces were really excited when they saw the beautiful stampset "Summer Fairy collection" and very soon, they will have their 6th Birthday!!! Therefore I was so glad that I could make them these fairy tale cards and a nice present for their bedroom as well, with the new stampset. The two cards, I have made with dylusions ink,


The card in the photo frame is made with distress inks and masks, the flowers on this card  are also stamped on a paper that was coloured with Dylusions,  cut out and to create some depth, I raised the flowers. I hope you like the images?
I had a lot of fun making these fairy tales and I think our nieces will love them. Isn't it a good idea for a little girl's present?

Greetings and have a lot of stamping fun!
Maria

15 comments:

  1. such beautiful vibrant colours on these, I am sure they will love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's (all of the she's) are beautiful. Great bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these are stunning. and so colourful too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning work maria
    love the bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely for little 6 year old girls - the second one in particular catches my eye with that gorgeous blue of the fuchsia. I particularly like the way you have carried the flower & butterfly images through each project going them a cohesiveness with the room decor present.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely Maria and perfect for your nieces
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cards with their lovely bright and summery colours, and I like the way you have outlined some of the images in white pen which makes them stand out from the background. The extra layers you have made with the butterflies and flowers work perfectly too. I also love the beautiful colours you have used on the frame, and I'm sure these little girls will be totally thrilled with your efforts. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your husband's twin's nices are going to love their cards. How rich and colourful. I love them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sherbety colours - not a real word but it does describe them exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een gave kaarten! Mooi die bloemen erbij! De meiden zullen heel blij daar en met het super schilderij (Mooi die rand ook in de kleuren) zijn! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creations! Love the images and fabulous background. The frame is gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my - love these, love, love, love them!!! What fabulous backgrounds, then the stamping and I love every bit of these! Such wonderful gorgeousness - thank you so much for sharing them with us! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all so beautiful! Gorgeous colours on the backgrounds & the fairies look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful creations by Maria, wow!! Have a lovely week-end everyone here, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing projects Maria. I really love how you have shown that CB stamps are not only for cards but presents as well. I always admire your bright colors and the lovely white high lights really make your images pop. Thank you for sharing. Inspiring.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!