Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 8 May 2014

Other tags with the gorgeous new CB stamps!! (posted by Maria)





Hey everyone,

And here are some other tags samples with the new Fleurs Nouveau and Nouveau Lovebirds stamps. I 've made them the same way as I made the ladies tags, with distress ink, but here I just used some stencils for the backgrounds. I stamped the images than I masked them and put a stencil over them to make the special backgrounds, I also finished them with a golden frame round the edge and again I used some panpastels and fragment stamps for the finishing touch. I hope you like them and I give you some inspiration.

Have a great day !!
Maria

12 comments:

  1. 3 awesome tags... Great designs, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags, Maria! LOVE them all!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like tags and the pink flower one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat mooi om te zien hoe deze stempels ook verwerkt kunnen worden! De tag met de vogels is heel bijzonder met die achtergrond! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags. The one on the left is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous tags, loving the colours and designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all stunning - beautiful pieces - especially love that last one xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the layering of the stamping & the stencils combined with the masking that is so interesting in each of these. My eye is particularly caught by the blue & green tag with the pink flowers - the way the stamping is mirrored horizontally & vertically plus the added white detailing on those flowers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have finally managed to catch up after not being able to visit for a couple of days and I don't know what to do lol! I was lucky to win the recent monthly blog voucher you give away and was reasonably sure of what stamp set I wanted to purchase with the voucher.
    Now? Well I am back to the there are so many beautiful stamps and I am can't pick one because of all the beautiful creations on your blog! Oh well back to the blackboard and start working out which would work best for me again!
    Stunning inspiration, as always Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Such wonderful ideas and inspiration.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!