Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 22 June 2016

A little Birdhouse in your Soul (by Rachel)

Sadly we have reached the final week of Rachel's Guest DT spot and this week she has created a magical piece of home decor. Would love this in my house.




This week I used a Tando Creative birdhouse kit which I covered with acrylic paint. Then I used the Rustic Fragments stamp set to stamp on the birdhouse and then glued it together. 

I added birds from the Fly Away with Me stamp set that I had stamped with Jet Black Archival ink and fussy cut. The greenery was part of the Tando kit and finally I added flowers stamped, coloured and cut from the Birdcage Collage stamp.




I hope you like it! I have really enjoyed designing my projects over the last three weeks and look forward to seeing you all again later in the year.

Rachel x

And we have so enjoyed seeing your beautiful creations Rachel, thank you for your time in the Guest DT seat.

Don't forget we have new projects still to come from the Design Team ladies, so please drop by again.

 

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous project Rachel, love the details, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely decorative piece of art Rachel, Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Judith, Julie and Kate - you are all very kind xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation Rachel - and now I've got that song in my head!!! Wasn't it by 'They Might Be Giants'?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a wonderful creative piece of art! Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Rachel and shows just how versatile these stamps are. I love the coliurs too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!