Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 2 June 2016

Baroque Ornaments by Zoe

Good Morning Lovelies, today I'm sharing 2 projects I've made using the gorgeous Baroque Ornaments

The first card you may of seen on the website already advertising the new stamps? aren't they pretty?

So this card I used mica spray inks and simply stamped the Palm Fan stamp using Versamark Inkpad and heat embossed using Black fine detail EP, I stamped onto shrink plastic using Stazon ink and coloured using the same inks with a paintbrush and shrunk it down, I used a bookmark tag for which I stamped my sentiment and adhered it all onto some black card.

I used an MDF heart that I had in my stash and simply melted 3 colours of EP onto it, I used my pokey tool to stir it up a bit once it melted to create a sort of marbling effect, I then inked up my Palm Fan stamp with a Gold Pigment Inkpad and stamped straight into the molten EP, held it there for a few seconds until the EP had cooled the carefully peeled my stamp off, I was happy that the EP didn't go right to the edges as I wanted a "shabby" effect, I then applied some gold gilding wax to the design and around the edges of my heart.

I hope you like my projects, I love these stamps, so pretty and versatile, please pop back each day and check out my fabulously talented teamies creations, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

7 comments:

  1. Fab idea for the heart, very pretty effect
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a fabulous heart, brilliant idea Zoe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. On boith the colours are beautiful, although I love the bright colours slightly better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colours - beautiful make xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very pretty creations Zoe using the new stamp with a beautifully bright background on the first and that lovely thick layer of embossing powder stamped into on the second. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *do* like your projects :) They're both lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!