Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 23 June 2016

Absolutely Fabulous new stamps launch today (by Lesley)

I am almost bursting with excitement as I am so proud to be bringing you five new designs from Sue that will blow your socks off!  

Today we are launching our Four Seasons Collection, plus a new tangled style stamp, and boy are these something.  They are all A6 size individual unmounted stamps, although they are available as part of our cling and cut service for a small additional charge. Anyway enough of the boring stuff here are the images you are waiting for.

The Four Seasons starts with Spring Awakening
















followed by Summer Fair





















then Autumn Medley















and finally Winter Dawn
















I am sure you will agree that Sue has created something really unique with these stunning images and for all colourists, in any medium, they will be an absolute dream to play with. You can purchase these individually or we also have our usual money saving multi-buy available.

The fifth new release is entitled Tangled Birch and is another outstanding design.






















All five of these stamps are so new we don't even have any finished artwork yet, but I really didn't want to keep these hidden any longer so I have released them ahead of time. Please watch out for loads of inspirational artwork to come from the Design Team who, I might add, have all nearly fainted with excitement at being able to work with these glorious images. 

Looking at these I am not sure which I would purchase first, but suffice to say that I remain in envy of Sue. Being able to draw this kind of beauty and quality of image is a wondeful talent to have and we are lucky enough to be able to share that in these exquisite new stamps. I am sure you will all agree.

In the meantime please don't forget to keep dropping by to see tons of inspirational and colourful artwork from our equally talented Design Team.  Now which one should I play with first!


8 comments:

  1. Wow, love all of these! My favourite has to be Tangled Birch but also love the tree as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that should be Autum Medody !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beautiful new stamp release! Sue you created some great ones again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful new stamps, looking forward to seeing what inspiration the DT offer,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops they fell into my basket xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these ...think you have a winner here Lesley xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd be inclined to play with the Tangled Birch first ;) They're all fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ladies and wonderful tangled tree Lesley and thank you to Sue for these wonderful and interesting designs and I'm looking forward to seeing what the Design Team come up with. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!