Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 4 June 2016

palm fan


Good morning everyone, today I have two brusho cards using the new palm fan stamp - I love these new versions of mandala stamps, and kept my first efforts simple.
For both of them I started by stamping several times with versamark ink on heavy card and embossing with white powder - if you have a clean versamark pad (mine are definitely on the black side of grey!)  you can just emboss with clear powder to get the same effect.
For the first card I also stamped the image in black on a spare bit of the card and clear embossed it. Both pieces of card were then sprinkled with turquoise and lime powder , spritzed with water and left to dry.
The larger bit was cut down to fit a 6"x6" white card blank with a dark turquoise mat, then the separate image was cut out and added with
sticky pads

For the second card I stamped the first image and black embossed it, then stamped the others around it and embossed with white powder. Brushos were lemon, orange and ost red this time.
Base card is still the 6"x6" white, with a black mat, and this time I coloured the edge of the image with a black marker pen to add a bit more definition.

There are some gorgeous creations coming up on the blog, everyone is loving working with these stamps,  so keep checking!

Hopefully the weather will be better this weekend, it has definitely been stay in and craft weather here lately!

Veronica





5 comments:

  1. Two very pretty cards Veronica and I love both of the colour versions and I think this Palm Fan ornament is my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how beautiful, wonderful colours and images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummylicious! These are beautiful - I adore the first one!!! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vronnie these are lovely, so fresh and pretty xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!