Pin It button on image hover

Monday 6 June 2016

Gilded Ornament (by Asha)

Hello everyone. Are you having fun with the new Baroque Ornament stamps? They are absolutely gorgeous. I've got an easy card project to share with you, featuring the Palm Fan Silhouette Baroque Ornament stamp.  It is a luxurious blend of spice and gold and full of eastern promise.

I prepared the back ground with Distress Inks. Then, I stamped the ornament design 3 times and heat embossed them in gold. After fussy cutting them in one piece, I adhered it over the prepared card base with foam tape.

The greeting is from Loving Sentiments A5 stamp sheet.



I had so much fun with this project. I hope you'll give it a go too. Over at my blog I've got details of tools and products. And don't forget to swing by often for more crafty inspiration from the rest of the team. Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Beijinhos,
Asha



9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Asha. Those colours with the gold embossing are stunning.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous result Asha, love the rich colours
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So opulent and luxurious Asha, beautiful xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Asha, gorgeous rich colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, the embossing is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bright fiery colours remind me of a hot Summer's day Asha and the Palm Fan Baroque Ornaments cut in one piece and put on top of that gorgeous bsckground are just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love those warm and sunny orange andyellows...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card asha. Those warm colours sing to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rich, warm colours you've chosen, it's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!