Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 26 June 2016

Baroque Ornaments by Zoe pt - 3

Good morning Lovelies and I'm back again for my third post using these delicious Baroque Ornament stamps.

My final card I used the Dots n Stripes stamp, I used 3 colours of mica spray inks, once dry I stamped with Versamark Inkpad and heat embossed using a pale green EP it doesn't look green in the photo but it's a very pale pearlised green, I then heat embossed using a gold EP onto some vellum the sentiment which I ripped tore and adhered loosely, added a gem, very quick and simple.

I hope you've liked my designs using these gorgeous stamps, I love to read your comments. Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Zoe and I love your use of parchment for both the ornaments and the sentiment and the fairly dark colours in the background show off the ornaments perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat, I've only used vellum for the sentiment, the ornaments are heat embossed with pale Green embossing powder!

      Delete
  2. Love. Love , love this Zoe .. Striking colours cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Zoe, love your design and gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous card. love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous card. love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, thanks for all your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those colours, the vellum; it makes this one so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!