Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 11 June 2015

A Little Summer Rain (by Asha)

Good morning, fellow Chocoholics! It's my turn to show you a project using one of the new stamp sets released in June called Seasonal Fragments. There are 12 adorable stamps in this set, each with a seasonal connection. And that mean you'll get plenty of use from it all year 'round.

Today's card is a simple make. I've used the water droplets as falling rain and paired it with little blooms form the same set. First I heat embossed the rain in white followed by some background blending with Distress Inks. Next I stamped the sentiment from the Loving Sentiments sheet, followed by the little blooms from Seasonal Fragments. I added a little colour to the flowers with pencils and finished the card with a fabric flower, held in place by a brad.



So there you have it - a little summer rain can be a good thing! Thanks for dropping in today. Do swing by tomorrow for more wonderful ideas from the rest of the Team. As always, products and tools are listed on my blog.

Beijinhos,
Asha



8 comments:

  1. fabulous Asha - I am looking forward to playing with my fragment stamps very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Asha and tbe colours are lovely and as can be seen these seasonal fragments are not just for Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Asha, it's brilliant, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do it . Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done. I like the blue and how it blends into the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty and beautiful stamping and colour blending!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!