Pin It button on image hover

Monday 22 June 2015

Seasonal Snowflake (by Debbie)

I have found with the Seasonal Fragments stamps that they are such a great inspiration to making cards all year round.
This is the first card I've made that will go into the box of festive cards for this year.
 
 
I used the snowflakes with a three blue inkpad and stamped all over the card. The stamp was rotated and the snowflakes fits together well. The tree is from Turtle Doves and again I used the same inkpad. A die cut snowflake and sentiment was added.
I'm sure that I will use the snowflakes stamps, there are two in many other cards.
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. The snowflake fragment is perfect in the background and the pretty tree layered on top works beautifully Debbie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. That took a lot of stamping. The tree is so lovely over top of the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Debbie, the background is fabulous and the tree wonderful, love the colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning Debbie - this will get lots of use xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blue! So this beautiful card is one that is really appealling to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!