Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Fairy Wishes (posted by Judith)

Hello everyone, I have a card to share with you today, using some of the new Seasonal Fragments stamps.I wanted to create a little scene using one of the older dandelion clock images from the Fragrant Honeysuckle stamp set and add the clock seeds as if a fairy was blowing them off the flower head.

I stamped the main flower image onto a piece of card, and then added the flower fragment across the bottom of the card. I added some colour to the background using Distress Inks. I stamped the seed fragment, and added a fairy from the Spring Fairy stamp set. I coloured the images with watercolour pencils, and added a little bit of Stickles glue here and there as an accent. I stamped a sentiment from the Card Sentiments clear stamp set to finish.

I created a larger mount for my image using Distress Ink once again to colour the background card, and stamped the seed stamp around the edges using the same colour for a tone on tone effect. I attached both pieces of card to a large white card blank.

 Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

9 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love how you have the fairy blowing on the dandilions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so lovely Judith hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty Judith - really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Judith with the fragments and the yellow layer goes beautifully. The fairy and the dandelion clocks are lovely too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful how the BG fits perfect with the scene you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design, I love the image and the soft colour use!! Very pretty!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only just finding time to go back through the blog but I did say on Facebook how clever I thought this pretty card is Judith. It's lovely!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!