Pin It button on image hover

Monday 8 June 2015

A Positive start to your day (by Lesley)

I haven't made any ATCs for quite a long time and I really love these miniature works of art. Being a small canvas you can make them fairly quickly and you feel a fabulous sense of achievement when you have a pile of colourful pieces in front of you.






































All the backgrounds on these ATCs were made with a Gelli plate then over stamped with images from both of the sets in the latest in our fragments series; Rustic Fragments and Seasonal Fragments.

I then decided to add words from the Positive Beauty and Awesome Diva to start a set of Affirmation Cards.  I love the idea of picking one of these cards at random first thing in the morning and then carrying it around with me as my 'theme' for the day.

How about you? Why not create your own affirmation cards or design a 'pack' of them to give to someone special, maybe someone who needs a little positivity in their life right now.

Thanks for dropping in today and keep watching for more imaginative creations from the rest of the Design Team.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous set of 'Gelli' ATCs, and all these new stamps are very beautiful and perfect for this technique! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gelli ATCs, so effective. Off to play with my plate now!
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely artwork Lesley! Must put the affirmation text sheets on my wish list too!xxMiranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These fragments and sentiments look great on the different colour gelli plate backgrounds Lesley. I must admit that ATC's are not something I have ever made but you never know. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful little works of art,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful Atcs Lesley - such great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific gelli plate backgrounds. They are perfect for those sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great!
    I love to make ATC's, but sometimes the technique I chose makes that it takes longer than a full card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very special artistic ATC , I love the way you used the new fragment stamps!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!