Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 13 June 2015

Let the wind blow (by Debbie)

 
Good morning.
 
The Seasonal Fragments are proving to me that they are going to be a go to set of stamps, that will have so many uses.
 
 
My card is made from only three stamps. The dandelion seeds from the Seasonal Fragments, the fairy from December Fairy and the thistle from Thistle Butterfly. I used Seedless Preserve Distress Ink to colour and added a little colour to the thistles with pens. All of the stamping is done with black Versafine to help show the detail. A little stickles was added to the fairy wings.
 

I also made a little tag using the flowers from the Seasonal Fragments. I will be adding it to a tag book that I'm in the process of making.

Many thanks for visiting
Debbie

9 comments:

  1. two beautiful makes Debbie - love the card especially - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card, great combination of stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really lovely creations Debbie and both showing the versatility of the fragment stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eww, a tag book sounds like fun. Your tag and your card are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful , I'm close to ordering that fairy , love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blowing dandelions are so beautiful on your first card! And that will become a great treasure, your tagbook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your top card Has inspired me to use my stamp. I love the dandelion seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two wonderful makes Debbie, lovely images and colours,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both the card and tag Debbie. Dandelion seeds always evoke thoughts of fairies ;-)

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!