Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 4 June 2015

Seasonal Fragments Tree (by Debbie)

Good morning.
 
I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with the new Seasonal Fragments and have enjoyed making a wide range of backgrounds with them.
 
 
 
I started with a piece of Kraft card and stamped with black versafine ink then coloured with Prima watercolour pencils in autumnal shades. I was delighted with the colours on the card.
 
Using cream card I stamped the Woodland Design-a-Tree stamp with brown ink and the leaves were stamped using various colours. I started with the lightest colour then filling the branched with the darker inks. I chose colours from the stamping to matt the tree image and background stamping.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty and colourful. I love how you coloured the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seasonal fragment with the leaves makes a great background and love the mixture of colours of ink on the tree. Really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great combination of colors! And a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card, so elegant! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work Debbie - really gorgeous use of colour - lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Debbie, the background is brillant and I just love the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!