Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 18 June 2015

Fragments for Autumn (by Asha)

Hello there! It's my turn to share a project and I'm playing with 2 stamps with an autumnal look from the Seasonal Fragments sheet. To be honest, I'm not sure if these are meant to be autumnal but just roll with me here! :)

First I created a rich, spicy background by blending various shades of orange, yellow and brown Distress Inks. Then I stamped the fragments. The mushrooms are from the Autumn Poppy A4 sheet, coloured with alcohol markers, fussy cut and adhered to the card.  Then I applied flicks of silver like its catching the moonlight.

These fragments stamps are so versatile and you'll be reaching for them all the time. The rest of the Design Team have more ideas for these stamps so make sure to swing by often.

As always, details of tools and products used in making this card is available on my blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Beijinhos,
Asha

9 comments:

  1. Hello Asha. Wow, your card is very beautiful, a real touch of autumn.
    The seasonal fragments stamps are lovely and I like the way you have taken the mushroom off the edge of the scene.
    Carole C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the red mushrooms. They really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Asha and the autumnal tones with the mushrooms and then the fragments falling like leaves in the background really capture the season. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real eye popper , can't take my eyes off those mushrooms Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these colours remind me of autumn or late summerevenings; it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning work - I adore this Asha - your blending is beautiful - and those mushrooms are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies! I hope you're loving the Fragments sets as much as I am!
    xAsha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Asha, glorious colours and images, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!