Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Bright Brusho Bird (by Judith)

Hello everyone, I am sharing a project featuring stamps from last month's TV shows on Hochanda. During these dull Winter days, I wanted to create something colourful and vibrant, and so I turned to my Brushos to make some backgrounds. I made some spare backgrounds for later projects, and chose some bright, zingy colours, adding in some gold Sprinkle It for a bit of sparkle.

I stamped the large bird panel from the Sing Your Song stamp plate onto a spare piece of the blue green background, using Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear embossing powder. I also stamped the central part of the image onto a piece of my orange background. I cut the circle from the blue/green panel, and adhered the orange panel behind. I stamped and embossed the words onto a piece of the orange background for added contrast.

I matted the bird panel onto a piece of black card, trimming this to loosely match the shape of the panel. I edged all of the other pieces of card with black ink.

I will be back later in the month with more bird related projects to share with you. Thanks for stopping by,

Judith xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Judith. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Judith, love the rich colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the colours on this beautiful card Judith, and the orange really sings out over the top of the purple, blue and green background, and I love the way you added the orange piece behind the bird too which looks like a very bright sun. A gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Brusho backgrounds are gorgeous! And orange and blue are always great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love the design and colours and image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing! Love these brusho's blue tones and the gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!