Pin It button on image hover

Monday 14 January 2019

Still one of my favorites (by Miranda)

Hello everyone, today sees the turn of our Guest Design Team member Miranda Degenaars to inspire you with her beautiful project. Miranda has used some of her favourite stamps sets to create her card, and the stunning colour combination will definitely brighten up your day.

Hello there,

I am happy to be here again and do some guest posts. CB will always have a place in my heart.
I have played with two of my favorite Cb sheets, 'Dusky Damask' and 'Pretty Poppies'. I have worked a lot with these sheets and I never get bored using them. They are simply beautiful and so versatile to use.

I have made a background using Distress inks, resist embossing using clear embossing powder and plain stamping using Distress inks.

The focal image has been colored with Distress inks and colored pencils. Also some stronger accents with a white acrylic marker. One of the must-haves!
 The edge is embossed using snowflake embossing powder.

And ooh I forgot to mention my 3rd favorite sheet ' Artistic Expressions'.......can't do without that one together with the Artistic Affirmations!



If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! 
Thanks for your visit and hope to see you again next week with my 2nd guest post,



12 comments:

  1. Hello Miranda
    Lovely to see your work after such a long time!
    Todays card is beautiful!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is stunning! Such beautiful bright colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous ,what a wonderful card, beautifully designed and coloured ,Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.... Amazing!!! Love so very much the damask background and the gorgeous frame! Fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love the rich vibrancy to this card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Miranda, such rich and beautiful colours in the background and the poppies really sing out. It has been a very grey day here, but you have made us feel as though Summer has already arrived. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Miranda you really inspire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wonderful card, so beautifully colored, love it too!
    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weer een kaart om bij weg te dromen! Prachtige kleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Miranda. What lovely cards you have made using one of my favourite stamp sheets, Dusky Damask and poppies are one of my favourite flowers. Welcome back to Chocolate Baroque.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!