Pin It button on image hover

Monday 28 January 2019

Lots of white.......by Miranda







Hi there,

Today my 3rd guest designers post and this time I used a lot of white.....or better to say....I did not fill a lot of the white paper........and that is hard for me LOL.......
But I always like the effect and I wonder why I don't make that kind of cards more often. 

I have used several sheets: Pretty PoppiesFresh Blooms and Bold Blooms, Lace Fragments and the sentiment from the Floral Notes.


I have stamped the poppies using white ink onto smooth black cardstock and colored them with color pencils. I have embossed the elements of the Fresh and Bold blooms with black and colored them with water based markers. 
Some white acrylic marker accents as usual and than decoupaged them. I always colour the edges of the decoupaged elements with a marker so you can't see the white of the paper.

The lovely lace border and text is stamped using black Versaclair.



I had a tiny colored piece left over so I made an xtra small card........using another beautiful lace border( from the Lace fragments) and the words are from the ' Words of Gratitude' sheet. The small flower is from the ' Dusky Damask' sheet. Only adding some pearls and this card was finished.......


Hope you did like my ' white space' cards and thanks for your visit and comments!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask,

I will have another post coming in the first week of February, so
see you then!





11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Miranda
    Such beautiful work coloured or not still lovely!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two gorgeous cards!!! Love so much your colouring and decoupaging! Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so beautiful, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and so elegant Miranda, and the designs are just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Miranda.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're lovley Miranda, my favourite is the small one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Miranda, I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are truly gorgeous, all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are right, white always gives an elegant touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!