Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 22 January 2019

tweet tweet (by Rachel)

Hello there! Rachel here today with another post with samples from the December shows. I love these stamps...I think they are so very versatile.  In this birdhouse I used stamps from  live-out-loud and fly-away-with-me.

I also used a script stamp in the background and added a melting pot flower too.


For this card I used the same two stamp sets working this time onto a gelli background that I had created using paints.


Finally in this card I used wise owl rubber stamp sheet - firstly with the gelli plate to create the background and also stamping in paint and fussy cutting the main image. I also used the sentiment from the live out loud sheet.

I hope you feel inspired by these makes and use the ideas to inform your own makes! Big hugs rachel xx

11 comments:

  1. Amazing projects, love especially the birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Rachel, love the birdhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects, the birdhouse is really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome Rachel!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The birdhouse is adorable, and I love the Gelli backgrounds - great stamping all round.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely mix of projects Rachel. The birdhouse is beautifully done, and the stepper card looks very pretty in pink and black, and what a super background using the gelli plate with the cute owl over the top, and the white foliage looks great in the foreground. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - the owl card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful makes Rachel, I love the owl on the gorgeous blue background! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects, especially love the bird is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!