Pin It button on image hover

Monday 21 January 2019

Floral notes (by Miranda)




Hello there,

Today my 2nd blogpost as guest designer for CB........
Today I have played with another favorite of mine(there are quit a lot LOL) from the beautiful CB stamps. I like the stylish designs of Sue, they are so elegant and crisp!
This is the Floral Notes sheet and the word is from the Artistic Expressions. In the background I have used the lovely background stamp from the Dusky Damask set.

I had this inky background in my stash for quit a while and I don't remember exactly what I did use.......I am certain that is was done using water reactive inks and a lot of water.....than some sparkly spatters but you can't see it very good on the photo's. 


I have used Memento inks to stamp the flowers. I like to stamp in colors so there are no hard outlines.
Than I have colored them using color pencils.....also one of my favorite techniques. Some beautiful music in the background and I had the house for myself so that is a bit of quality time!

Here some close-ups........hear you can see a bit of the sparkles on the left side......



Hope you did enjoy my take on the Floral notes. I enjoyed reading your comments last time and I did try several times to leave a comment but it wouldn't work so I will do it here.
Always appreciate that!
Hope to see you next week for my last post this time,

Have a lovely day,






12 comments:

  1. Miranda these are absolutely beautiful and the backgrounds really make the flowers stand out!
    Love it and the colours !
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stamping in colour on watercolour background, eye-catching indeed, great highlighting, clever creativity Miranda, well done! Congrats on GDT spot too.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Miranda. I really like the colour combinations you use and how you get the lovely soft look to your work.Very inspiring. Thanks
    Carole😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you used, your background highlights these beautiful stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing piece of Art! Love any detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Miranda! Your designs are always so interesting and I love the background stamping and the grey and blue tones with the touches of yellow, green and purple and the way they are echoed in the beautifully coloured flowers. I adore the bit of sparkle too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning, they have a dream like quality to them. Love them.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, you've made such a soft, dreamy look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so gorgeous, love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!