Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 5 February 2022

A Thistle Butterfly (By Tracy Thompson)

 


This is my first post for February, and I have picked one of my Favourite stamp sets Thistle Butterfly.  So I went for a layered up look on this one, I started by stamping the image onto a light smooching of Distress Oxides.  I coloured the image with Distress Inks and decoupaged the Butterflies, and around the edge I used some gilding wax.
I did three more layers Gilding each one around the edge after smoochimg with Oxide inks.  The final layer I stamped with Distress Ink in my all time favourite colour, Seedless Preserves using the Large Crackle Background.

I will be back later in the month with another creation made for you to see.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Tracy, really must get my stamps out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Tracy with the pink tones with the gilded edges on all the layers and love the dimension with the decoupaged butterflies and all wonderfully coloured. A gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!