Pin It button on image hover

Friday 25 February 2022

Foxy Bees (By Tracy Thompson)

 


Hello, this is my final post for this month, and I have decided to use one my favourite stamp sets Honey Bees.  So I started by laying down some subtle colour in blue and green for the background.  I stamped the foxgloves at various heights, and coloured with watercolour pencils. I did some highlighting with a gel pen, I added my bees colouring in the same way.  I added glitter to the wings and a sentiment.
Finally I did dots with a glue pen in and around the foxgloves and added some fine glitter.

Thank you for popping by
Happy crafting
Tracy x


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card with the foxgloves and bees Tracy and the softly coloured background is perfect...makes me yearn for spring. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! what a beautiful card, Summer here we come.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!