Pin It button on image hover

Monday 14 February 2022

Metallic Rose (by Tracy Thompson)

 


Hello I'm back with another post showing you another fantastic stamp set, this time I have used Harlequin Rose.  This was one of the first stamps I bought from Chocolate Baroque and absolutely love it.  I love yellow roses, so went with that colour for this, I started with smooching DI squeezed lemonade over the image, then coloured the image and built up with various shades for depth.  I splattered with white and gold Posca pens.  I layered it onto a background I made with metallic paints from Chocolate Baroque, I just did a thin wash then sponged on thicker paint in three colours.
I love the effect of the paints and need to get them out more often.

Thank you for  popping by, see you at the end of the month with another creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and one of my favourite CB stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolute stunner, Tracy! Gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. LURVE the colour of the stamping and your gorgeous background layer, a fabulous card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful rose with the harlequin background and so pretty with the yellow and the wonderful metallics in the background Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Tracy. It's one of my favourite CB images and it looks great in all colours. The background looks great too and I could see this being just perfect for a Golden wedding anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These boxes can be printed with other security printing to prevent duplication of design and construct boxes to retain the freshness of the delicious chocolates inside. The boxes can be made in almost infinite shapes, including heart-shaped or any custom shape needed. The dimensions or geometry can be altered, but also to have as many customized divisions and slots as required. We have numerous excellent alternatives for you. Custom boxes for chocolate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!