Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 27 February 2022

A Trio of Lilies by Doreen

A Trio of Lilies

Hello everyone well here we are almost at the end of February such a short month I always find but that's probably because I usually find myself very busy what with one thing and another.

Today I will be sharing another DL set with you namely Lily not at all like any Lily I have ever seen but I really do think it is beautiful.


This may seem a little bright for some but I really felt they called for something a little different.
Firstly stamp out two of the large images onto Masking Tissue these need to be fussy cut and can be used more than once do not throw away the clear film as it will keep your mask safe. 
I used a half an A4 piece of card stamped two images of the Lily at a slight angle, cover these with your masks and stamp another Lily in the centre, peel away the masks. 
Stamp the smaller images and then the silhouette image to fill in the gaps this also adds depth to the card.
Colour using pens or pencils of your choice these were coloured using a vibrant selection from my Koi colouring Brush Pens.

Thank you for looking in Today 
Love Doreen 



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwen thank you, I hoped it would give this stamp the punch it deserved it is so beautiful to stamp out and the colouring was a bonus xx

      Delete
  2. OH! This is gorgeous, I love the pink. As for the Lily? I think it should be "Fritillaria Imperialis Aurora" but it doesn't matter what it's called, your card is gorgeous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never remember that name it does sound very grand though. Thank you for your lovely comments and the educational information xx

      Delete
  3. Wow Doreen, I just love the bright pink lilies and the other flowers look great around them... a beautiful card! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat thank you so very much, you are so kind xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!