Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 10 February 2022

Get well soon Lovely Lesley by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month.

As you all know our Lovely Lesley has been pretty poorly. I just want to take this opportunity wish her a speedy recovery and let her know that I’m thinking of her and David.

I haven’t had time this month to make new things for my blog post so I’m posting some of my older projects. You may remember them? And if you don’t  that’s great.

I love Poppies and I love letters, words and numbers in my backgrounds, I think they just add that “edgy” touch.













Thank you so much for spending your time visiting today.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 



3 comments:

  1. Well! I'm one of those with an awful memory and I don't remember them, however I am really thrilled to them now (and again). Hope Lesley is on the road to recovery.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makes Zoe and of course you well wishes are echoed by myself and so many others I dare say.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!