Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 12 February 2022

Pretty Birdcage (by Sandra)

Hello everyone. I'm sharing a card I have made using the Pretty Birdcage stamp set.

First I stamped the floral stamp randomly over the card base in purple archival ink.
I then stamped the main image onto some linen textured card with black archival ink.
I used my pencils to colour in.
Once I had finished colouring I used a small pair of scissors to "fussy" cut the stamped image.
I then mat and layered onto white and purple card.
I finished by adding a sentiment and sticking onto my card base with foam pads.

 

Thanks for looking

Sandra x

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous and really elegant Sandra, and a wonderful textured look using the linen card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!