Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 19 April 2022

April ( by Doreen )

April


For this post I would like to share a month from the calendar I made for last months shows.  I have used a partial print from the Floral Paraphernalia stamp set. These stamps make it very straightforward to select an area to stamp without much fuss. Simply ink up the are you want, making sure with a damp cloth to remove any ink from areas you don't want to stamp out. I used a Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad to stamp the image. 

When it came to colouring the image it was a case of being spoilt for choice but my Grandchildren had bought me some pencils for Christmas so I decided to have a play with them they are new to the market I believe and I love the brightness of them. Derwent Chromaflow pencils are quite soft even waxy to colour with and blend well either with paper stumps or fingers. I sealed the image with a fixative for my own peace of mind. 

I do have to add that with these stamps the possibilities are endless and there are so many areas to take out and stamp that the stamps are definitely excellent value for money and with the elements added well the skies the limit to my mind. As you may have guessed I am more than a fan of this release of new stamps. 

Thanks for looking in today 

Love Doreen 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Doreen, love the colour you have chosen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this partial stamping used on the calender page Doreen and your new Derwent pencils have given a bright and beautiful result. Thank you for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!