Pin It button on image hover

Monday 11 April 2022

Beautiful Collage Stamps (by Sandra)

Hello, I am sharing some more of my cards from the March shows on Create and Craft.

All of my cards are made using Out of the Trees Slim Strip Stamp Set

I stamped the A4 stamp strip, which has some fabulous collage, detail onto some drawing cartridge.  I used my heat gun to dry the ink - Black Archival, and then sprinkled Black Brushos over the top. I then spritzed very lightly with water. I left it to dry naturally overnight and then blended Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges. I then mat and layered onto some white cardstock and then onto a black card base.


For my next card I made a Z card base. I cut some smaller pieces for the background layers and used Distress Inks to colour these. I stamped the Out of the Trees stamp onto some white card and coloured with watercolour markers. I added some extra dots from  Numerology  stamp set and the word Nature from Sow the Seeds set.


For my last card today I stamped the Out of the Trees stamp onto white card with black Archival ink and then die cut 3 pieces.  I then used an Accordion Die and cut 3 panels. I glued the stamped images to each panel and then glued the base together..... a bit fiddly, but it does look good on the mantlepiece!

 Thanks for looking

Sandra x

3 comments:

  1. Three brilliant cards Sandra and love the monochromatic look on the first with the black Brusho background and the two different shaped cards are fantastic. They show brilliantly how versatile these slimline shaped stamps are. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! all of your cards are so clever, certainly showing what can be done with this lovely stamp. Thank you
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!