Pin It button on image hover

Monday 25 April 2022

Country Reflections (By Tracy Thompson)


 Hello again, I'm here with the last of my samples for March's shows,  above is my Rainbow creation, I love doing this.  So I started with a strip of card and taking ink pads (I used VersafineClair) in six colours I stamped the long image Country Reflections,  then embossed with embossing powder which gave the ink a richer colour,, I stamped a sentiment from Birthday words underneath.  I matted and Layered onto some black card which makes the colours pop.


I love making Notelet sets, because you get to showcase multiple stamps on one project, so I used the sets Country Reflections and Country Reflections Elements.  My front cover and the notelets were done by using a mask and gently inking inside a circle, and still using the mask stamping part of the strip stamp.  I stamped a different part of the stamp each time for different looks.

The pocket inside the folder was stamped using the elements stamps and gentle inking around the edge.  For the envelopes I put part of the circle on the corner and stamped an Elements stamp inside the inking.

Everything was layered onto black card, and the only coloured ink was a Distress Oxide, I kept to just one colour for this project to keep a subtle look.

Thank you for looking and see you next month here on the blog for some more new projects. 

Happy crafting

Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful and inspirational cards, love the envelopes also.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is great for use just as it is and also using small parts and you have showcased this brilliantly here Tracy. I love the multi coloured look on the first, and then the way you pulled out each of four parts to make this wonderful set of notelets and beautifully presented in the pocketed folder. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!