Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 9 April 2022

Reflective scenes by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month.
Today I’m showcasing two samples I made using these amazing stamps that were on last months shows.

My tag was made up of the elements that were a bit larger than those on the long stamp which is fab, it just gives you so many choices. I felt these stamps are so versatile, they could easily be for those difficult Male or teens cards.

My tag’s are just coloured with Distress Oxides, watered down on a mat and mopped up, I just stamped over, creating layers using different and corresponding colours of inks. I used a Perspex disc from the website which was coloured with Alcohol inks before using Stazon to stamp.






My triptych card, is just Watercolour card which I stamped using Versafine Claire Nocturne ink and heat embossed using clear EP, I then cut it up into equal portions and coloured using Distress inks from a mat that had been spritzed with water.


Thank you so much for visiting. 

Wishing you a wonderful day xx Zoe

1 comment:

  1. I love the designs using these great new stamps Zoe and the elements from these stamps picked out have been put together so beautifully. They would indeed make wonderful masculine cards. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!