Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 23 April 2022

Elemental (by Sandra)

Hello, I am sharing my third post of the month with you to show my cards made for the Create and Craft shows in March.

I have used Floral Paraphernalia Elements and Out of the Trees Elements stamp sets. These really  compliment the main sets, but can also be used as stand alone sets.

For my first card I sprinkled some Turquoise Brusho down the edge of a card blank, lightly spritzed it  and left it to dry overnight. Once it was dry I stamped the Port Hole shapes and solid circles. I then stamped the floral and leaf stamps, masking where needed. I used pencils to colour in. I added some of the number stamps from the sets and a quote from Artistic Expressions.



Next I used the Element stamps to create a small scene. 
Starting from the "front" I stamped the stone wall. I then masked a small area so that I could stamp the deer behind the wall. I then masked the deer and stamped the treeline. I used a stencil to create some hills in the background and coloured with Distress Inks. I finished by adding the script stamp to the lower edge.


For my last card today I used my stamping platform to repeat stamp the flower and leaf stamps. I have then coloured using watercolour pencils and a little bit of Stickles. I die cut a couple of circles and added the word Joy from Artistic Expressions. 



Thanks for looking
Sandra x

 

2 comments:

  1. Three wonderful cards Sandra and I particularly love the colours and design of the first with the pretty flowers and elements, and then the fabulous scene created from the Out of the Trees set using that lovely deer, and the trees and stone wall, and lastly the circular shape with the flowers and leaves, so beautiful in the soft pink and with the circular sentiment plate in the centre. Thank you for the great inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!