Pin It button on image hover

Friday 15 April 2022

Chrysanthemum Blueprint (by Miranda)

 


Hi peeps,

Miranda here with another monthly inspiration. I used the same technique as I did in my previous post. 
Colouring on tinted paper called Canson Mi-Teintes.

This time I have used another blueprint stamp, the Chrysanthemum blueprint stamp sheet. It has a bit of an Autumn feel but hey the weather does too........and I don't mind because I like the weather being more cool than hot.


I stamped the image using Archival Pebble beach and colored with Derwent Lightfast colored pencils.
The circle has been colored with Stabilo Carbothello pastel pencils fading out with a paper stump.
I used white acrylic ink to spatter for some interest.



Thanks for your visit and I like to read your comments or questions if you have them.

Till next month,






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Miranda, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tinted background you have used again this time really shows off the Blueprint Chrysanth image so beautifully, and your Derwent pencils and pastel pencils have given such fabulous results Miranda..gorgeous artwork! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!