Pin It button on image hover

Friday 29 April 2022

Butterflies are Phenomenal ( by Doreen )

Butterflies are Phenomenal 


For my final post of April I would like to share with you this fabulous stamp.
Phenomenal Butterfly Is most definitely a beautiful stamp which includes the most beautiful Dragonflies as well as the Butterflies, it lends itself to any number of techniques, too many to mention but if you do have this and did not get the Elements that go along with this stamp I would definitely recommend purchasing them , you will not be disappointed they are a different size to those you see stamped here.

I first dusted the card with an anti static bag and then used the Versafine Clair Nocturne to stamp the image, using clear embossing powder and then heat setting the powder I coloured the image with Sakura Glaze Pens.

 Then using a selection of seed beads, sequins and a few small keys from my embellishments stash I added them and finally mounted the piece onto a black offcut of mountboard from my scraps box, surprising what you come across when you are searching for something else isn't it ? A scrap piece of cord and the sample is finished. 

Thanks for looking in today 

Love Doreen 


3 comments:

  1. This slimline butterfly stamp is beautiful and I love the colouring and the contrast putting it over the black background, and the added embellishments finish it perfectly Doreen. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies are just wonderful as are the details, a beautiful slim line card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I like the added beads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!