Pin It button on image hover

Friday 8 April 2022

Hope ( by Doreen )


 Hope



This is the first of my posts for April and carries a message everyone needs or at least I believe that we do.

This tag uses The Tagtastic stamp, easy to use and to cut out. The tree is from the Trees a crowd stamp set and the cute owl is to be found in the Country Reflections Elements stamp set. I find all these sets to be really useful. 

The tree is stamped using Versafine Clair Acorn and again to stamp the broken circles and the Owl.
The solid circles are stamped using a mix of Distress Oxide Inkpads .... colours Abandoned Coral and Fossilised Amber. To colour the own I used Koh-I-Noor Pencils. 

To finish this tag I Mounted it onto Black Card and some random coloured ribbon from my stash of ribbons.

Thank you for looking in today

Love Doreen



2 comments:

  1. A Beautiful tag, love the stamp combination you used.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tag Doreen and love the owl..so sweet, and the tree and circles in the lovely complementary orange and brown look great. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!