Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 21 April 2022

Reflective scenes by Zoe part 2

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post for April.

Using these wonderfully different stamps, I love them, they are so unique and versatile. I felt this one with the train and deer could even be Christmas with the right colours!

So my card I used part of the large, long stamp to create a wintery scene, I decoupaged the deer from the elements set which is slightly larger than the one on the big stamp.


I love doing Envelopes, this one is simply stamped in black and a few sequins added to match the wintry scene of my card.



Thanks again for stopping by.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Zoe and I love that you didn't use too much colour just a bit of the blue and purple which suits this stamp perfectly, and a great envelope too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!