Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 8 November 2015

Daisy Flowerheads (by Debbie)

Good morning.
After having a couple of days of dull skies and lots of fog I decided to use more sunny colours with the  Daisy Centre Flowerhead stamp.
 
For the flower I used Ebony Wow powder with Versamark ink, I find it helps when using watercolour pencils. The petals were filled in with yellow pencil and the centres of the flowers.
The daisies on the background are from Sunny Sunflowers and I thought they work well.
 

 
I took a close up photograph of the centre so it is easier to see.
 
 
 
My second card is a similar design but I made it DL size, again a similar design as the first and using warm orange pencil.

 
Many thanks for visiting
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, love both of your cards, these flower heads are wonderful and I love how you have coloured them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very pretty cards and that gorgeous daisy centre could be stamped and used as a background stamp rather as you would a fragment. I love the colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! These stamps look so very useful and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow; these flowers need not much; beautiful cards with that less colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Debbie! Great use of these versatile flowers.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!