Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 21 November 2015

Flowerheads by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I'm back with my second post this month using the beautiful "Flowerhead" stamps they are stunning and such a great size.

Today my designs are Monochrome.

My first card is very simple, I first created a mask on scrap paper, using a stitched circle die set I cut various sizes using a white Linen Texture card and just simply stamping off the edge and covering with the mask to repeat stamping using Versafine black tuxedo inkpad, I just stamped parts of the Flowerheads onto the smaller circles and using mounting foam to create dimension, the sentiment is from "Fantastic Florals" set.

I used a Linen texture card for this card and using a Crealies Patchwork die cut out I stuck it together using lo tack tape on the back and stamped the Flowerheads on the front using Versamark inkpad and a Silver Detail embossing powder, and just simply stuck it all on the base card and mounted onto some silver mirror card, I used some liquid pearls for a bit of bling, the sentiment also heat embossed is from the "Words of inspiration" stamp set

Thank you again for visiting I really love to read your comments, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

14 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Zoe and I love the monochrome look with the frames on the first and then the mosaic tile design on the second, both very clever and original ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are right up my alley . I think they are magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Zoe.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Zoe! I love the monochrome style and the use of the layered shapes breaking up the stamped images is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful...absolutely love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi these cards are stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning, Zoe, love them hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Zoe, Love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards look both great! The plain and stamped shapes make the cards so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two mgorgeous cards, love the stamping and layering.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!