Pin It button on image hover

Monday 23 November 2015

Flowers of ice (by Miranda)



Hello lovely people,

Where I live (in the Netherlands) the weather is changing.....it's getting colder and it feels like Winter is finally coming. So to stay in the same sphere I created some flowers of ice with one of the new flower heads. I have used the Circle center flowerhead. I like all the six new flower heads and could not make a choice if I had to......so they can also be bought in a multi-buy which saves you some money and than you can play with all of them!

I had already this icy coloured background in my stash, made with fluid inks on water based paper and some salt effects. As you can see I have also used some sparkling paste through a stencil on the background.




I have stamped the flowers using Memento de Luxe in different colors for each flower. Than I have embossed them with Wow clear silver highlight embossing powder which has a lot of holographic sparkles. I coloured them with water based markers and decoupaged them.

The word Bliss is from the Artistic Affirmations sheet.

From a different angle so you can see the sparkle even better.......

I hope I have inspired you with these flowers of ice.......
Thanks for your visit and hope to see you next time!


14 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! The colours and the sparkle bring the flowers to life. The wonderful background is just perfect for the lovely flowers. Love it! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, helemaal in mijn lievelingskleuren...:) Wat mooi al die nuances en de afwisseling van materialen! Gave kaart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is so inspiring!
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig! Geeft echt het weer van nu weer. Super gedaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het is weer prachtig, wat je hier laat zien is wederom een hoogstandje van jouw kunnen.
    Groetjes Gery

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Miranda and I love all the blue tones with the salt effect and the sparkle paste which adds wonderful texture and an icy feel to the card. The pretty flowers have been coloured and layered so beautifully too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is beautiful. Love your background with the sparkly texture and the salt effect.
    All in my favourite blues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh so gorgeous Miranda, beautiful colours and layout, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous miranda. the icy blues are perfect. lovely work. hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely icy and definitely beautiful Miranda! Love the pretty background.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!