Pin It button on image hover

Monday 16 August 2021

Brushos and Butterflies (by Caroline)

Hello,

I hope everyone is well and managed to see Lesley's shows on The Craft Store last Friday? the shows were brilliant and busy!!

This card is one I made using an image from the Butterfly Dreams stamp set. The background I created using Brushos and left to dry naturally. I then stamped the image using Versafine Clair Nocturne onto the Brusho background. I then used a white gel pen, added highlights to the flowers and to filled in areas of the butterflies, plus the circular areas of the flowers. Left to dry and then layered onto black card and put onto a card blank.


I hope you liked this card. Anyway, bye for now.

Caroline x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, that white gel pen has worked brilliantly against that gorgeous background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very strong look with the red and blue toned Brushos as a background to the black stamped image Caroline, and such wonderful contrast with the white flowers and butterfly using a gel pen which really sings out. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning effect of the white gel pen on the lovely stamp!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white and black on the red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the white pops against the inky background. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!