Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 18 August 2021

The birds and the bees by Rachel

 Hello there! Rachel here with you today with more inspiration from the July shows. In this first sample I have used the honeybee stamp set to create a ceramic plate. I stamped the images in ink and then painted in glaze before having the paint fired in the kiln.


In this next sampe I have used a piece of patterned paper in the background and to that I have added a simply fussy cut stamped image from the Majestic Crane stamp set. I like the contrast between the background and the white image. I love that sentiment too.

For this final make I used the owl edges stamp set and created a bookmark. I stamped the image on white card and coloured it using mica powders. Another very quick and simple make.

I hope I have given you some inspiration on ways to use your stamp sets.
Big Hugs
Rachel x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful makes. The plate is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely works, the ceramic plate is really fabulous and love the crane scene in white! The owls look so pretty and shining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!