Pin It button on image hover

Monday 23 August 2021

Honey Bee Projects (by Caroline)

Hello.

This will be my last Guest DT blog post for August, so I thought I would show you my samples from July's show using Honey Bee stamp set.


With these samples I used Distress Oxides and watercolour paints to colour the images, as well as to create the backgrounds.


I love it when bees are in our garden being busy, so when I got to use this stamp set, I knew I would love using them to get creative.

Thank you for stopping by.

Take care
Caroline x


3 comments:

  1. Love these cards and stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, three amazing cards with the beautiful bees stamps! My fav is the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design with the foxgloves and bits of the sunflower in each of the corners Caroline, and some sweet bees too, and then the next two just full of bees with a beautiful sunflower on the second, and just masses of pretty bees with that black strip and 'Honey Bee' across it which finishes it perfectly. The inky backgrounds all look beautiful too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!