Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 12 August 2021

Moonlight

 Hello I'm sharing some more of my cards from the July show on The Craft Store.

 My first cards use the Majestic Crane stamp set.

First I stamped and embossed the Crane image in silver onto black card.  I then mixed some blue mica powders with a little water to make a "paint" and used this to colour the crane, moon, reeds and water. I finished with one of the sentiments from the set and layered onto some silver mirror card.



For my second card I used watercolour pencils to colour. I also used the tops of the grasses from the next set of stamps to frame the crane.


My next card uses the Walk Tall stamp set. A lovely mix of grasses, berry stems and sentiments.
For this card I stamped the Berry stems in VersaMark and embossed in white over a Distress Oxide on photo paper background.



I have a quick tutorial on how to do the background over on my blog Is That the Time?

Thanks for looking

Sandra x

5 comments:

  1. Love the Crane in blue on black, such dramatic and interesting look! Also the one watercoloured with pencils looks so effective. The berry stems are so elegant in white onto the photo paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards using the majestic Crane Veronica and the silver on black stamped image coloured with blue mica powder and water is absolutely gorgeous, and then the entirely different look with very softand pretty colouring, and finally the washy background using Oxide inks and then the white embossed berry stem over the top looks brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makes. I love the Walk Tall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!