Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 8 August 2021

Summers Day

Summers Day


Hi everyone, here are my picks for today. Can't you just imagine looking a view just like this out of a window ? 
This was a fairly quick make to be fair. I used a cloud mask and some of my Distress Inkpads applying them with soft brushes onto some glossy card.
Next with some Versafine Clair Green inkpads and the 
 For the grasses in the foreground I just used the tops of the stamps, applying them randomly. When completely dry buff with a soft cloth to give a sheen to your finished card and although I chose not to you can easily add a sentiment of your own choice to the card.




Here is another card which uses the grasses from the Walk Tall Rubber Stamp sheet - DL
in the background to compliment the beautiful Majestic Crane Rubber Stamp sheet - DL 
Again this is a simple card to make using the Majestic Crane stamped directly onto a Pixie Powder background which work exactly the same as brushes but with added mica powder.
The card used for this make is the trusty  A4 Drawing Cartridge 220gsm - pk 10 Which is definitely my go to card in the majority of my makes. 



Well that is all from me today, I will be back again later in the month but there is a daily blogpost from the Design Team where you can see some fantastic makes from the rest of the team to inspire you.

Thank You for looking in 

Love Doreen xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet landscape and just love the Majestic Crane with that pixies background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Doreen and I love the atmosphere you have given the first beautiful scene with the blue cloudy sky and the tall grasses, and then that wonderful crane with the bits of grass around the edges to make a pretty frame. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful card Doreen and I especially like the crane one, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!