Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 7 August 2021

Floral Delights by Rachel

 Hello there!

Rachel here today with some makes from the July shows. In this first one I used the Walk Tall stamp set onto a stencilled background created using inks. I stamped the grasses on in red abd black and added some highlights in a white pen.

Fpr this next card I used the polygon poppies set - I adore this set - it is so beautiful. For this sample I die cut a large hexagon then created then background using inks and a stencil. Then I added the stamping. The colouring was done using watercolour pens.
In this final make I used a stamp from the Flora and Fauna stamp set - I decided to colour the poppies blue and create a tiled effect. I love blue poppies!


I hope that has given you a little inspiration for things you can make with your stamps.

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel x

3 comments:

  1. Three wonderful cards! Love especially the hexagon one and the tiled blue poppies, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Rachel, especially love the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes and loving the orange.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!