Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Pappavero by Brenda


Hello everyone, sharing a few more samples from the July TV shows and another card above using the fabulous Polygon Poppies, I just might have mentioned once or twice before that I absolutely love these stamps. I die cut a hexagonal card base to reflect the shape of the worker stamps in the set, stamped the focal image in black and simply added some colour to the Poppies and stamped the hexagons in red .


This is a re-cycled empty tissue box covered in CB Black and White DP's which I first sprayed with Distress Oxides. After stamping images from Walk TallButterfly Dreams and Majestic Crane I added some colour with Distress Markers and fixed around the box.

My final share again uses some of the Black and White DP's, this time sprayed with pink Kitsch Flamingo Oxides, some of the leaves coloured with Distress Makers. The large flourish from Butterfly Dreams and grasses from Walk Tall stamped in black and a Butterfly also from Butterfly Dream stamped, coloured and cut out.

I hope I have offered a little inspiration today.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning cards as always Brenda, love the stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 wonderful makes Brenda, love what you have done with the tissue box, very clever. I also love the simplicity of the first card and the wonderful background on the third xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using the same hexagonal shape of the worker stamp in the first card,love the polygonal poppies and you have made a fabulous CAS. The recycled tissue box is a delight! And such dramatic feel for the last card, wow! My favourite of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poppy card, candle and crane card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so beautiful and great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!