Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Poppies and Bees by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month featuring the amazing new stamps that were on “The Craft Store” last month.

I just loved playing with these stamps, they’re just so versatile.

My first card I created by just using Distress Oxides ink pads and a brayer. I’ve stamped directly onto the background and on scraps of card which I’ve cut out and layered.


The mandatory envelope, coloured in using Watercolours.


A simple sploshy background incorporating one of the Stencils from a previous show.
So again, direct stamping and on scrap card to layer and create dimension.

Oh this wonderful majestic Crane, was stamped onto a Gel press background I had in my stash and coloured using pencils.


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I'm so impressed by the beauty of your creations! Anyone is delightful! Thanks for sharing and for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!