Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 15 August 2021

Tag and Cards - ( Wild Meadow, Eastern Grasses, Orchid, Words to Dazzle and Sparkle, Curiosities, Amazing Mackintosh Words, Gothic Fragments

 Hello everyone,

I am here this time with a tag and two cards for you.

-  The "Thank you Tag" has a pale violet stenciled background accordingly to the vibrant violet of the flowers of "Wild Meadow"and in contrast to the green of the stems.   I colored the tag with Distress Ink Pad Old Paper and stamped on it the flowers with  Markers. In "Amazing Mackintosh Words" I have found the right sentiment for this tag, 






- I wanted to give an old look to the "For my Friend " card. Therefore I stenciled at first the background, glued a tissue paper on it and covered all with white gesso.  Separately I prepared the mat, I stamped with Archival Jet Black "Orchid", blended randomly only on the script Distress Inkpad Old Paper and colored the flower with watercolors pencils. I cut the mat as a decoupage and glued it on the card. You can find the sentiment in the plate " Words to Dazzle and Sparkle "






- The "Birthday Wishes " card is another version of the one of last month, using this time a green, ochre and blue Brusho wash. I stamped in grey "Gothic Fragments" and in Archival Jet Black "Curiosities". The sentiment Best Wishes is one of "Amazing Mackintosh Words" and stamped on a leftover of the mat.




I hope you liked my projects of today and wish you a nice rest of August.  Hugs                                   Magda 




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous works, love the textures and the techniques used on all them, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, the Iris is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful pieces Magda, and the tag looks so pretty with the lavender flowers and stencilled background, and then the tissue paper gives lots of texture as a background to the perfectly coloured orchid over the script, and lastly the gothic fragments make a wonderful background to the three figures standing out stamped in black, and love the Brusho background too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Had completely forgotten about the curiosities. Guess who’ll be looking for them now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!